Thursday, July 31, 2014

As Predicted, Big Night Tuesday

 TOLD YA!
As I predicted, the Costa Mesa City Council meeting next Tuesday will be one for the ages. The agenda was released today and not only does it include Gary Monahan's Medical Marijuana Ordinance for the council to consider, it has ANOTHER item to be considered for placement on the November ballot - a resolution regarding the bogus plan to create toll lanes on the I-405!

LOOK IT UP
Technology is not my friend today, so you're going to have to go to the City web site and review the agenda for the details. This is the best I can do while on vacation. 

WHILE YOU'RE THERE
And, since you're already there, take a peek at the Warrant. It include some interesting entries for legal costs - like more than $157,000 to Jones and Mayer.  I'll let you add them up, bit that old counter just keeps on spinning. 

NO IMAGES
As I said, technology is not my friend on this trip, so no clever images to make you smile. 



1 Comments:

Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

I'm hoping the city as a whole will put a stop to this MMJ crap. We don't want those pot shops back. And we really don't want councilmen who own them. What kind of crap is that?

8/01/2014 07:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home