Controversial Park Entrances On Agenda Tonight
The Costa Mesa Parks and Recreation Commission, led by Chairman Byron de Arakal, will meet again this evening in City Council chambers at City Hall beginning at 6:00 p.m. You can read that short agenda HERE.
GET THERE EARLY
Right off the top, under Old Business, is the discussion of modification of two entrances to the park - at Pacific Avenue and Canyon Drive. You can read that staff report HERE.
This item was the subject of much discussion at the recent meeting of the Fairview Park Citizens Advisory Committee last Monday night. I reported on it HERE. More than 40 people attended that meeting to sign in on this issue. I expect there will be at least that many at the meeting tonight, when the commission will vote on whether to accept the modifications from the original proposal and move forward with these improvements in the park.
ATTEND OR WATCH LIVE
REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO COMMENT
To register email the following to email@example.com :
- Pen name (do NOT use "Anonymous")
- Full name
- Valid email address and telephone number
- Only 1 pen name per person
- You may use 1 pen name AND your proper name
- Don't use another person's proper name
- Comments without prior registration will be REJECTED - NO EXCEPTIONS
- More details at http://bit.ly/16kGDVh
- If you thought you registered early and have received no confirmation and your comments have not appeared, please follow the above procedure again.