Sunday, May 27, 2012

"Anonymous" Is Over And Out

 "ANONYMOUS" IS OUT!
Just a short note this evening to let you all know that this blog has been the focus of a spam attack in the form of messages signed "Anonymous".  When opened they contained gibberish and who knows what else!

PICK A NAME
As some know, in the past I've preferred to NOT have messages signed as "Anonymous" because it caused comment threads to get garbled.  I asked you to pick a pen name instead.  Most of you have done so and I'm grateful for that.  Some of you didn't.

SPAM CAUSES DRASTIC ACTION
Because of this spam attack on my blog, henceforth no messages signed "Anonymous" will be opened.  Each will be deleted as they arrive in my inbox without being read.

AGAIN, PICK A NAME
If you want to post a comment, pick a pen name that's not already being used and fire away.

OR USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS
If you simply want to tell me something, use the email address on my profile page.

GRACIAS
Thanks for playing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gericault said...

GET OFF and STAY OFF MY LAWN....!

5/28/2012 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home