Thursday, January 29, 2009

In Case You've Forgotten...


YOUR NEIGHBOR RE-VISITED
As man
y of you know, over the years writing on this blog I've commented frequently on the activities of one particular Costa Mesa resident - a guy who lives in the north section of town to whom I've referred variously as "Your Neighbor", "The Mouth From Mesa North" and a yapping hyena, among others... Each of those little terms of endearment expressed how I felt at the time.

EXPOSING HIS MOTIVES
You also k
now that I feel his motives for his activism are based in deep-seated racial intolerance. I've based that opinion on nearly a decade of watching him in action and reading his essays, commentaries and comments. From time to time I've referred readers to some of his particularly offensive works, so you can get a feel for just why I feel he is such a pernicious influence in this city.

HE'S MAKING PROGRESS!
In recent years
he, as a main speaker for the self-named "improvers" in our city, has managed to manipulate some of our elected officials - he's a very persuasive speaker - and is making progress toward what I perceive to be his goal - the expulsion of minority groups from our city.

PROOF?
I know, I know - some of you will demand proof of such a claim. I mu
st admit that I've never seen him burning a cross on the lawn of a black family nor leading a Ku Klux Klan rally. I have not seen him patrolling the border with the whacko Minutemen nor protesting a Latino rally with the goofballs of the California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR).

JUST WATCH HIM
I have seen him stand before our public meetings and rant about issues in Latino sections of town. I have seen him leap into action whenever a Latino is suspected of a crime, yet totally ignore major criminal activities by White Supremacists - and wonder why. In fact, over the years, many if not mos
t of his actions were aimed directly at the Latinos in our city, trying to disenfranchise and dislocate them.

WHY THE VENOM?
When I firs
t became aware of his existence I read many of his posts on the old Concerned Costa Mesa Citizens web site - he was a prolific contributor - and became curious about this guy with so much venom inside him. I began paying attention to his writings and eventually discovered the New Nation News web site, which is the repository of hundreds of his essays, most of which decry the dilution of the white race in this country. For a long time he would pump out one long essay a week - at least - attempting to influence his primary audience - angry whites.

HIS LATEST RANT
This week he published a new essay on the New Nation News site, which you can read in it's entirety HERE. The title of this repulsive piece of work is "Learning About Nature and Nature's L
aws From Squirrels". Now that sounds benign enough, doesn't it? Sure does, and he uses photos of three cute little squirrels to illustrate it. Ah, how sweet!








A FEW WORDS SAY IT ALL
So, as I do whenever he publishes yet another rant, I held my nose and read it. It didn't take long to discover the real thesis he was presenting. As he presents his view that "Whites are in a death spiral" because they are not breeding within their race enough, he gives us this sentence in the fifth paragraph of his e
ssay: "By out breeding others we also breed our own people to fill every societal and workaday niche in society, and this acts as a bar against others coming to our lands." He goes on to tell us a little story about white squirrels being bred out of existence by the incursion of black squirrels.

WANT MORE?
If that's not enough, in a recent blog entry he quotes Charles Darwin and lauds him for marrying his cousin. I guess Your Neighbor considers inbreeding a virtue...

WHITE REVOLUTION

As I said, he is a prolific writer of this kind of garbage, so it came as no surprise when my Google Alert system coughed up this essay on another site - one I'd not seen before. So, I clicked on the link and was taken to a site called "White Revolution" and is subtitled "leading America to a Whiter fu
ture since 2002". If you really want to, you can visit that site HERE. If you do go there be prepared to be offended by the content. The owner of this site, one Billy Roper, is a notorious racist.

DAVID DUKE LOVES HIM

The fact that his essay appears on this site too co
mes as no surprise. As I've mentioned before, Your Neighbor is the darling of the former head of the Ku Klux Klan, David Duke, who uses his own web site as a vehicle to present Your Neighbor's views. In fact, Your Neighbor uses Duke's admiration of his work as a marketing tool to sell his books.

WHY?

So, you say, "OK, Pot Stirrer, why are we back on this subject again?" Good question...

IT'S IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER THE SOURCE
I guess it's because I think it's important that the residents of our city understand the REAL motivation of this guy because he is so influential with our limp-brained City Council majority. They will deny it, but history shows us that they frequently echo his words verbatim.

ALONE NO LONGER

For a long time I was a lone voice in the wilderness, but that's changed. Now at least two other bloggers in our city have taken up the gauntlet and are po
inting out the hypocrisy and the vile lies being perpetrated on the populace. Both the authors at the CMunimPRESSed and CM TRUTH blogs, which you can access by clicking on the links provided in the blog roll at the right of this page, have presented rebuttals to his misrepresentations. The CM TRUTH, in particular, has been providing insights on gangs and graffiti in our city with a very special degree of familiarity. The information presented on that blog is informative and useful.

WATCH HIM AND LEARN

Our city is about to make some difficult budget choices as the national economy continues it's downward spiral. Your Neighbor will undoubtedly be at
the forefront of those commenting and providing "guidance" to the City Council. As you watch I suspect you'll see veiled attacks on entities in our city that support those of us who are less fortunate - the charities that he has attacked for years as magnets for undesirables (read that "Latinos").

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
It's time for the good, caring residents of this city to stand and tell the City Council that we'r
e tired of them being dragged around by the nose by the racist rants of the Mouth From Mesa North. It's time for them to repudiate his influence. If they fail to do so, well, I guess we will know where they stand....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you use the Emperor picture.

This guy always reminds me of the older guy in "American History X," the intellectual Nazi behind all the skinhead violence.

My father's generation had to fight those guys. I don't need them messing up my county.

1/30/2009 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger The Pot Stirrer said...

substitute, I agree... Stacy Keach made a great bad guy in that one and there are definite similarities...

1/30/2009 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger CMTRUTH said...

The fact many CM residents don't get it, is sad.

1/31/2009 05:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home