Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day To All Dads Out There

SO MANY GREAT DADS...
I thought about trying to list all the fathers I know out there, then realized just how futile that would be.  I know so many really fantastic fathers that I certainly would leave many of you off the list.

MINE...
So, again this year let me remind you of my father, Robert J. West - a man admired by all who knew him and considered a surrogate father to many.  He was a kind, simple, hard-working man who passed away at age 64 - much, much too soon.  Next year he would have turned 100 years old. 

READ MORE...
I've written about this day most years I've had this blog.  You can read my entry from last year HERE and from 2012 HERE - that one has links to previous entries, too.  Enjoy...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, GUYS!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home