City Needs Three Dozen Volunteers
A reminder for you again that the City of Costa Mesa is actively recruiting community volunteers to serve on six (6) committees covering a variety of interests.
36 SLOTS AVAILABLE
The page on the city website, HERE, that announced this recruitment says 33 positions are available, but that was before they added three positions on the Costa Mesa Senior Center Corporation Board.
- Cultural Arts Committee - 6
- Historical Preservation Committee - 5
- Housing and Public Service Grant Committee - 6
- Pension Oversight Committee - 9
- Fairview Park Citizens Advisory Committee - 7
- Costa Mesa Senior Center Corporation Board - 3
Labels: Community Volunteers