Friday, January 15, 2010

New Bloggers Added

In the busy world of local politics we sometimes forget to look for fun things going on around us.

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE BLOG ROLL
For those who actually pay attention to my blog roll over there on the right side of the page it will come as no surprise to see a couple new links added. For those who are so fascinated by the content on my pages that you NEVER look over there, here's a little introduction to them, in no particular order...

CHUCK CASSITY STRIKES - UNEDITED!

My fellow geezer, curmudgeon and whatever other name you wish to apply to us, Chuck Cassity, has launched his new blog, "Chuckmeister Unleashed" this month. If you slide over to the link and click it you will find his first entry. Chuck has become an irregular regular contributor to the Forum page of the Daily Pilot and I suspect Chuck's blog will be the source of much entertainment in the months to come. I'm looking forward to his flights of fancy. I hope you will, too.

THE REAL TONY D.

My friend and former Da
ily Pilot Director of News and Online, Tony Dodero, writes a column, Go Ask Your Dad, in a publication called OC Family. A click on that title will take you to his January column. As a supplement to his column Tony recently launched a new blog. It's also called, cleverly, "Go Ask Your Dad". Slide over to the right and click on the link. For those of you who might have had the image of Tony when he was at the Pilot as a gruff editor-type who always said "NO!" to your questions, here's a chance to meet the real guy - a really good guy. Enjoy him.


COME ON BACK, BYRON!
I hope you'll remember these links are over there for your reading pleasure and visit them often. Now, if I could only get my old pal, Byron de Arakal, to drag himself out of his hollow log and come out of hibernation and begin writing on his Itchingpost blog again all would be well with my world!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home