Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Miller Mea Culpa

OOPS!!!
I've been advised by sources "in the know" that my announcement of Michael Miller's assignment as the new Daily Pilot City Editor, HERE, was, at least, premature. Miller is the Interim City Editor, filling the huge gap left when Paul Anderson departed last week while interviews are being conducted for the permanent replacement. It's my understanding that Miller is among those being considered for that slot.

UNIMPEACHABLE SOURCE IMPEACHED

I do apologize for any discomfort this might have caused to Miller, Editor Brady Rhoades and other Daily Pilot staffers. My source for the original story was unimpeachable, which was the reason for it's publication. However, life is full of surprises - this was one of them. I guess we'll see if this dog is too old to learn new tricks - like verifying two sources of an issue, regardless of the quality of the first.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home