Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Remembering My Friend, Again

THE BEST FRIEND...
Today would have been the 72nd birthday of my dear friend, Larry Moore.  Long-time readers know that I've honored the memory of my friend every year since his untimely death the end of 2003.  Rather than subject you to those rememberances here, just type his name in the search box at the upper left corner of this page and you'll be shown most of what I've written about him over these many years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY...
Suffice it to say that he was my BEST friend since we were five years old and his memory deserves to be honored.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kwahlf said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Geoff.
My condolences to you, his family and friends.

7/30/2013 02:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home