Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Susie!


Please permit me another little side trip in this journey to wish my sweet, wonderful, patient wife, Susie, a VERY Happy Birthday.
I wrote about her last birthday HERE, so you can return to that particular magic moment.  Her spirit of adventure and willingness to try new things keeps our lives exciting and new.
I'm the luckiest guy in the world - I have a woman by my side (almost 50 years) who supports me, loves me and tolerates me under any conditions.  AND, this week she retires from a job she has loved for more than 40 years, so she will be underfoot all the time beginning this weekend!  Yea!

Happy Birthday, Honey... You make my life complete.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

You are indeed, a lucky and blessed man.

3/29/2017 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous zennymoon said...

Happy birthday, Susie! You deserve ever day filled with happiness and now "freedom" with retirement...vacations, sleeping in late, more cookie baking time, puttering in garden...blow out the candles let the fun begin!

3/30/2017 07:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home