Bike Committee Tackles 19th Street Projects And More
MEETING WEDNESDAY NIGHT
The Costa Mesa Bikeway and Walkability Committee meets again beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at the Costa Mesa Senior Center, 695 W. 19th Street. The agenda is posted HERE.
A FULL AGENDA
As you can see, they will deal with:
- West 19th Street Bicycle Trail Project
- East 19th Street Neighborhood Traffic Management Project
- Request for Vacation of Right-of-Way at 152 East 19th Street
- Trail Rehabilitation (Merrimac to Golf Course)
- Arlington Bioswale Project
This dedicated, hard-working group led by Chairman Ralph Taboada and Vice Chair Cynthia McDonald, continues to make good progress in making Costa Mesa more bicycle friendly and more walkable.