Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Good Stuff From The City

HOUSEKEEPING
We've been doing a little tidying-up here at A Bubbling Cauldron and wanted to make you aware of some of the recent informational sites made available by the City of Costa Mesa.

HANDY LINKS
Over on the right of this page you'll find a roster of links - many sites I thought might be helpful to you during your quest for information about the City of Costa Mesa and beyond.  The City has recently added some new ones, so I updated my list - culled some dormant links and added new ones.  Most titles are self-explanatory, but there are some new Costa Mesa-oriented sites listed for your use.
  • The first one on the list is the City of Costa Mesa Crime Map - that's been there for awhile. 
  • Further down you will find "Costa Mesa Connected", a new one which is actually a blog generated by Public Information Officer Tony Dodero, and provides a rolling report on activities and important news snippets.  He tries to update it daily, so it's worth a frequent stop-in to see what's up.
  • Next I listed the "Costa Mesa New Resident Guide", which is a new very nifty source of important information for all of us, not just newbies to the City.
  • Next is the link to the City of Costa Mesa web page.
  • Next is a direct link to the City of Costa Mesa Municipal Code
  • And, I even linked to the Costa Mesa Library Foundation site for you, too.
CLICK HERE FIRST AND ENJOY
I encourage you to scroll down through the whole list of links to refresh your memory about what is available to you here.  I think you'll find those sites useful - and you can always find them by clicking here first!  Clever, huh?  More information for you.... and more Page Views for me.  You're welcome.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Casual Viewer said...

Thank you! You do a great job keeping us informed, unlike our council majority, who wants to keep us in the dark.

2/11/2016 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Xyn Bohemia said...

sorry geoff... i still cant get that crime map to work... hasn't for a couple of years

2/11/2016 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger The Pot Stirrer said...

Hmmm, Xyn, it works just fine for me. I click on the link, then follow the link progression and it takes me to a page where I can select the days to be used, then on to another that lists the event and, at the bottom, one that allows you to map them.

2/11/2016 05:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

Cyn, it never worked for me either. I did a search and it doesn't show the incident on Tuesday night up near Harbor and Gisler. Kind of pathetic.

2/11/2016 07:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

After all these years of not having a system that works, I believe our council, which determines what system we shall have, does not want one that works the way Newport Beach's does, because people would then see what is really going on in this city. It isn't pretty.

2/16/2016 08:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home