Thursday, March 26, 2015

Marking Another Milestone...

PRIORITIZING...
OK, you're on your own this weekend.  For the next few days I belong exclusively to my sweet and very patient wife as we celebrate her birthday.  With this many years it takes several days to properly celebrate it.  I'll be back next week.

'TAINT FAIR...
This just doesn't seem fair, since each of MY birthdays that we celebrate mark a date when I'm clearly getting older, while she, on the other hand, just seems to get younger!  It's not fair, I say!

WHATEVER SHE WANTS...
So, we will celebrate her birthday this weekend with things SHE wants to do, which will almost certainly include seeing a chick flick or two and having more than one meal out.  Sadly, because of the extreme drought and attendant fire hazard, I was unable to get a fire permit for her cake, so this one will just have to do..  (Yes, that's going to cost me, for sure.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET SUSIE,
AND MANY MORE, TOO...


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Happy happy!

3/26/2015 05:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSIE. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

3/26/2015 06:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Eleanor Egan said...

Happy birthday, Susie! And Geoff, you have more than earned some time off and away - enjoy!

3/26/2015 11:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Teresa Drain said...

Happy Birthday, Susie! Geoff, that fire permit comment should cost you a "Steel Magnolias" and a foot rub. Maybe even a "Princess Bride". Inconceivable.

3/26/2015 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home