Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Gnarly, Dude! Historic Waves At The Wedge!

IN ALL IT'S GLORY!
Hurricane Marie is doing a number on Southern California beaches.  It's all over the news, so I jumped in my little automobile and drove to the overlook of Corona del Mar beach to look across the jetty at The Wedge to see what I could see.  I knew I couldn't get to the actual sand because the Newport Beach Police Department issued a warning to stay the heck away because of traffic and lack of parking... I can believe it!
REAL NEWS COVERAGE
Take a look at some of these shots I took across the way!  Also, read Emily Foxhall's piece in the Daily Pilot, HERE, and view the Daily Pilot photo gallery, HERE.  Lots of news coverage - helicopters PLUS the Coast Guard chopper patrolling, too.  Enjoy.
There was a guy on the beach using a drone to video the action in the waves!  Just happened to catch it in this shot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gay royer said...

Great shots from above!

8/27/2014 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home