Thursday, May 29, 2014

IT'S FISH FRY TIME AGAIN!

KICKING OFF THE SUMMER
In case you've missed it, tomorrow, Friday, May 30th, is the first day of the 2014 Costa Mesa-Newport Harbor Lions Club Fish Fry!
THE FUN STARTS FRIDAY
Tomorrow, from 6 - 10 p.m., is the Carnival Only.  Saturday and Sunday it's the full megillah - fun, games, food, baby contest,  entertainment... just what you've come to enjoy for 67 years!
SEE YOU THERE...
Club President Mike Scheafer and his whole team invite you all to a memorable weekend of fun.  For more information go to the Lions Club website HERE.  See you at Fairview Park this weekend!




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Skeptical in Costa Mesa said...

I haven't been to the Fish Fry for a few years. Really looked forward to going this time. I must admit it wasn't what I remember it to be. Seemed pretty reduced in size and vendors. Sorry to say the fish dinner (or lunch on Sunday for me)was very bad. I didn't even finish it after a few bites of the rubbery thin soggy fish sticks. I know the the Lions are very generous group, but unfortunately I most likely will not be returning in the near future. Sorry guys and gals :( Forgive me.

6/04/2014 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home