Monday, April 30, 2012

Righeimer Spreading The Gospel

 RIGHEIMER ON CNBC TUESDAY A.M.
Just in case you had not heard, our carpetbagger Mayor Pro Tem, Jim Righeimer, has managed to land himself yet another spot on national television - a bigger pulpit from which to spew his garbage.

DON'T MISS IT!
Righeimer will present himself to CNBC's audience - all six of them - Tuesday morning at 8:30 a.m.  I know, I know - I didn't tell you about this sooner, but I was conflicted about whether to expose you to more of his mantra or not.

I'LL REPORT...
Anyhow, I've got my VCR - yes, I still have one of those - and will record his magic mutterings and report on it sometime Tuesday morning.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Riggy is a Piggy said...

Riggy sure did nail that one, I think he really convinced the people of America of the problem that's facing Costa Mesa. What a waste of time for everybody.

5/01/2012 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Publicity Hound said...

"Righeimer on MSNBC"

He's upset about food:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSD0Mjt64LQ&feature=related

5/01/2012 09:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Randall said...

CNBC has around 150,000 viewers at any given morning time period.

5/01/2012 09:58:00 AM  
Anonymous nielson said...

is that even lower numbers than msnbc?
he should get on Fox, number 1 rated.

5/01/2012 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mike H. said...

Now, come on, Publicity Hound. Even in jest, Mr. Righeimer is many things, but he is not Hitler.

Mercifully, it was obvious that CNBC was pressed for time and we were not "treated" to the full pontification, as us Costa Mesans are used to hearing. Not to worry - I'm sure that's coming soon enough!

It makes you wonder, though, the weight of the strings and the strength of the puppetmasters behind Mr. Righeimer to score even 4 seconds on CNBC, let alone 4 minutes.

5/01/2012 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home