Friday, August 05, 2016

I'm The Luckiest Man In The World!



FORTY-NINE YEARS OF LOVE AND JOY
On this date 49 years ago this wonderful woman agreed to be my wife, for better or worse.  This year we almost found out what that "worse" meant.
 THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH
There is no luckier guy on earth than I am - sharing forty-nine years of wedded bliss with my Sweet Sue.  Recent events have made me realize how important my time with her has been, and is, so I'll be spending a lot more of it with her and a lot less with y'all.
HAPPY, HAPPY DAY, MY LOVE...
Happy Anniversary, Susie.  You are my one and only love.  Thank you for all the wonderful memories.  I'll let The Platters sing it to you for me.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Ken Nyquist said...

Nice Meyer's Manx with the family dog sitting behind mom..Have a great day...

8/05/2016 05:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Casual Viewer said...

Congratulations and thank both of you for your service to Costa Mesa.

8/05/2016 06:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

Happy Anniversary, to two wonderful people.

8/05/2016 09:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Terry Koken said...

Fifty years! Holy cow, you musta only been fourteen when you got married!

8/05/2016 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger The Pot Stirrer said...

"Only" 49, my friend. 😃👍

8/05/2016 11:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Xyn Bohemia said...

you are both so dang cute- happy anniversary!
i am lucky to have my bff to celebrate 31 years together and 25 years married.. my parents had 65. what are you doing for 50??? i cant wait to find out :)

8/06/2016 02:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Eleanor Egan said...

Happy anniversary! And best wishes for many, many more.

8/06/2016 09:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Robin Leffler said...

Congratulations and God bless you both. Anyone who's been married as long as you two absolutely deserves BIG congratulations. Anyone who's been married as long as you two has received a lot of grace that I pray will continue every day for a very long time. Costa Mesa is so fortunate to have you both.

8/07/2016 07:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home