Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Mouth... Redux

PERFECT!
It seems somehow very appropriate on good old Throw Back Thursday to write about Costa Mesa's most notorious "throw back", our old buddy, The Mouth From Mesa North.

FUN AND GAMES
For most of the past dozen years he and I would spar.  In fact, there was a time when the editors of the Daily Pilot would post our respective commentaries adjacent to each other, just for fun.  Well, it was fun for me, anyhow.

JOUSTING HAS TAPERED OFF
The Mouth and I don't spar much any more.  His bilge doesn't appear much in the Daily Pilot and I've cut back on my contributions there, too.  Instead, we both post on our individual blogs - he for his audience and me for mine.  There's not much overlap, except I KNOW he reads my stuff and I check in on his, too.  Of course, when I do, I have to visit places like the Wall Street Journal, where REAL writers hang out, to flush his intellectual excrement out of my skull.

HAPPY TO PROVIDE HIM WITH GUIDANCE
Every once in awhile - much to the chagrin of my sweet and patient wife - I will write about The Mouth, just to see if he's paying attention.  I know he reads my stuff - probably eager to learn, since the hits on his blog have dropped of to such an extent that it doesn't even register on sites that measure such things.  Such was the case when I posted a nice little observation that he briefly attended the recent Joint Study Session, learned everything he needed to know in the first 30 minutes of the meeting, then left to write a blog entry castigating the dozens of residents who actually attended and participated in the process.

MADE ME SMILE
Well, The Mouth didn't much like the publicity, so he dragged what's left of his scruffy old carcass to his computer and pounded out a nasty-gram about me, which you can read HERE.  In that little diatribe, speaking of himself he wrote, in part, "....sinewy muscles that are still reminiscent of my time in the Marines, and in the photo you can see my ubermensch looking skull holding the mammoth brain  that got me a seat on a genius TV show and my membership in Mensa and the so-called super Mensa."

SINEWY?  UH, HUH
Well, here's the image to which he refers.  Yep, "sinewy" alright.  When I first saw him that night I thought perhaps a homeless person was seeking refuge from the heat, for goodness sake!


FOR A REAL PUKE-FEST...
For those of you new to this game, I invite you to visit this repository of his racist, inflammatory bilge and just scroll down and select a title - almost any title - click on it and read the work product of his "mammoth brain".  If you actually believe his claims to Mensa membership, you may come away from reading some of those essays with a feeling of sadness that such an alleged prodigious intellect has been wasted - squandered - on such crap.


AN ACTOR?  NOT SO MUCH
Old Mensa Marty - a term of endearment that former Daily Pilot Publisher Tom Johnson used for him - has wasted his life.  He claims to have been an actor, and to have been the inspiration for Robert Deniro's performance in "Taxi Driver".  Now, THAT'S a scary thought all by itself!  I know that he has been in one movie - perhaps the worst movie of all time, "The Second Coming Of Suzanne", where he plays a reporter very briefly.  I actually paid $1.26 to Amazon for a copy of this thing a couple years ago.  Watching his performance, it's easy to see why his acting career when nowhere.  If you're into self-abuse, watch the 19 minute clip of a review of this movie.  The reviewer actually gets it right.  If you look VERY closely, and very quickly, at the 12:44 mark you'll get a look at him with too much back light.  Actually, that's the best way to see him.
 


MORE CLAIMS
He has also claimed to have been a lawyer and real estate agent, but who knows.

WHITE SUPREMACIST LEANINGS
What we do know is that he takes great pride in the fact that David Duke, the former grand pooba of the Ku Klux Klan, considers him a wonderful writer.  The Mouth uses that as a marketing tool.  Let me ask you... would THAT endorsement drive you to Amazon to buy The Mouth's books?  Nah, I didn't think so.

FERTILE NEW GROUND
The Mouth didn't much participate on Social Media sites (using that term when applied to him seems so very wrong!) until the evolution - if you can call it that - of the Costa Mesa Public Square Facebook page.  That site, with it's closed society, has given his putrefied views of the world a new, unsuspecting audience.  He's become a major thought-driver on a site where folks just ramble on, agreeing with themselves with no actual discussion of important issues permitted.  If you disagree, or post something they don't like - even if it's on another site - you will be bounced. No, sir.. no dissent permitted.  The Mouth - with his Nazi tendencies - is in hog heaven over there.


NO GUTS
And, it's interesting that The Mouth has chosen NOT to participate on other OPEN Facebook sites, including the threads on the Daily Pilot.  Nope, for all his bravado and bluster - flexing his Marine background - he's not going to participate in a real exchange of ideas.  For all his "Mensa" flag waving, he's actually a coward - afraid to engage in real discussions with us lesser beings.  How very sad for him - but good for us.




THE NEW NATION NEWS
So, I encourage you to learn about this insidious influence on our community before you jump on his bandwagon.  Read a few of those essays - go back to the early ones for some REAL shockers - then decide if you want to cozy up to him.


WATCH FOR REBUTTAL
This entry will be posted around 1:00 p.m.  Be sure you check back to HIS site for whatever pathetic rebuttal he conjurs up.  It should be interesting...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Where's My Coffee? said...

That's funny you thought he was homeless. He was near me inside for a minute, and he smelled like he was homeless. I had to move away gagging. What the hell is his issue with showers?

9/10/2015 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Honeyman said...

You're like a cat playing with a mouse, Geoff. Granted an old, decrepit, sick mouse. But I can just see him now fighting with himself, "I can't post anything about West, that way he will win knowing that I read his blog......but I have to say something!....But I can't!...BUT I HAVE TO!" His repulsive brain might explode from the confusion.

9/10/2015 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Did he ever hold an actual job after that Academy Award-winning film performance?

9/10/2015 03:37:00 PM  
Anonymous It has to be said...

Mensa/Menso is "stupid" or "crazy" in spanish slang.
To belong to Mensa, you PAY $ to take their test, and an annual fee to remain a member. How smart is that? Here are some of his peers:

Jeffrey Dahmer: 145
Rodney Alcala: 160
Ted Kaczynski: 167

9/10/2015 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Disgusted Republican said...

Geoff,
You are too far above that lowlife racist in every respect to be wasting your time, talent, intelligence, and energy on him. Just sayin'.....and he did comment on your post.

9/10/2015 08:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home