Monday, June 13, 2011

Halecrest Neighbors Throw A Party!

WANT SOME GOOD NEWS?
How about something positive for a change? I know, this is going to be tough to swallow, but let's give it a try...



GOOD NEIGHBORS STEPPING UP
Our neighbors and friends over in the Halecrest community are throwing a picnic and open house this weekend. As you can see in the flier below, this is open to "All Costa Mesa City Employees, their families, and any Costa Mesa citizens who recently lost their jobs." According to host Mike Brumbaugh, EVERYONE in the city is welcome. Come one, come all. The event is being held on Saturday, June 18th at the Halecrest Swim and Tennis Club, 11 a.m - 3 p.m.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous CM Mesa North said...

Why don't you have the Republic of Costa Mesa listed on your blog list?
http://republicofcostamesa.com/

6/13/2011 04:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Humbled City Employee said...

Thank you to the Halecrest Community, what I refer to as the "Irish Track" for reaching out to us and your support.

I have two other committments that day, but will make my best effort to stop by and say "thank you".

As a 20+ year resident of Costa Mesa, I am proud to call this City home since I have lived here the majority of my adult life.

I participated in my first election by casting my vote in 1986the lobby of City Hall and boy have I learned a lot about elections in the past 25 years...

6/13/2011 08:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home