Friday, December 24, 2010

Best Holiday Wishes To You All

BUMMED, BUT EAGER
Well, I'm still bummed out about the latest Fairgrounds fiasco, but I'm trying to get myself back into the holiday spirit. Today my sweet and very patient wife and I will venture out into the chaos that is Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve for some last-minute purchases.


THANKS TO YOU ALL
Before I do, though, I want to thank each of you who have taken the time to stop at A Bubbling Cauldron over these past many months - and years, in some cases. I appreciate you taking the time to read my views and to comment when you feel so moved - even Vicki. :-)

RELAX AND ENJOY
I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. So, to get us all back into the old spirit I leave you with a couple little video clips. The first one was just too clever to pass up. The second one got me into the mood to go look at an Ipad - you'll understand why.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gericault said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS GEOFF!!!!

12/25/2010 07:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

That first video clip was really cute, but the second clip blew me away. I had no idea Ipads could do that!!!

Thanks for sharing Geoff. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S.
Thanks for the reprieve ...... :-)

12/26/2010 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger The Pot Stirrer said...

Gericault, right back at you and your crew...

Vicki, glad you enjoyed them. Not a reprieve - probation... :-) :-) Have a very Happy New Year...

12/26/2010 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home